**Zoom details will be sent out 24 hours before the event.**
About this Event
New Time: SIGs will now be hosted from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
New Format: We will have only one SIG meeting per month (instead of two). Each topic will have its own breakout room within the meeting (i.e. for the January event, there will be one breakout room for Healthcare and one breakout room for Social Media. SIG Leaders will lead the discussion in their breakouts.)
1-1:05 Welcome1:05 – 1:55 Breakout rooms1:55 – 2:00 closing
*Free for members, $5 for guests
Participants will receive an email with Zoom login details 24 hours before the event.
Social Media Breakout Room
Sponsored by: The Hodges Partnership
Hosted by: Amanda Colocho at Hodges Partnership
Topic: The roller coaster of digital marketing and data privacy
- Apple has announced changes with iOS 14 that impact conversion events on tools like Facebook’s advertising pixel. Apple is also limiting certain data collection and sharing unless individuals opt into tracking services on iOS14 devices.
- Google is building a more private web, after it announced plans to kill third-party cookies. It announced advertisers could see at least 95% of the conversions per dollar as they were in the previous cookie-based system.
- With more platforms locking down its access to data, first-party information is going to be critical for marketers moving forward
Healthcare Marketing Breakout Room
Sponsored by: McKesson
Hosted by: Tracy Crowley at McKesson
Topic: Marketing of technology-based solutions in healthcare
- Review the different stages of technology adoption – understand similarities and differences and how they impact our marketing messaging
- Compare and contrast different personas within technology tolerance levels
- Identify buzz words related to technology and how to get around them