Meeting Topic:Extracting Content from Internal Subject-Matter Experts
- Avoiding writers block with content strategy
- How to leverage the journalists approach
- Lessons learned and tips and tricks
- Enlightened Initiate: 0-7 years of experience, college students, coordinators, managers
- Marketing Maestro: 8+ years of experience, Senior Managers, Directors
- Seasoned veteran: 25+ years of experience, VPs, SVPs, CMOs
About Content Marketing SIGs:
The Content Marketing SIG is a discussion group for marketers to network with one another and discuss current best practices in content marketing. Topics span all aspects of content marketing including content strategy, content creation, campaign development, publishing, promotion, lead generation, tools and analytics. Other topics closely linked to content marketing, such as B2B marketing, inbound marketing, SEO, social media marketing and PR, are also part of the conversation. Discussions are topic-focused and led by a facilitator. Come prepared to share your experiences, insights and ideas at this informal, yet educational peer-based group.
Hosted by Tim Asimos, Director of Digital Innovation at circle S studio.
The event is held in the circle S studio conference room on the first floor. There is free on-street parking on the streets in front of and next to the building.
Special Interest Groups are for AMA Richmond members only.