Join us for a virtual happy hour! Grab your Bar Chef Cocktail Kit and be ready for a craft cocktail lesson and networking!
About this Event
For this very special virtual happy hour, we’ve partnered with local mixologist and bartender extraordinaire, Mike Love, to guide us through making two fall-inspired craft cocktails.
His Richmond-based startup, Bar Chef Cocktail Kits, will provide the recipe and ingredients (minus the alcohol) and Mike will show us tips & tricks to make our very own handmade craft beverages. In between each cocktail-making lesson, we’ll have time to chat and enjoy our bartending handiwork.
- Day/time: Tue, 10/27 5:30 – 6:30pm
- Your ticket includes a cocktail kit for $31.99* and entry to the virtual event
- Kits can be picked up at Lunch/Supper on Sunday, 10/25 from 3 – 6pm
- Delivery is available (within a 20-mile radius of midtown Richmond) for an additional $8
- In order to ensure kits are ready in advance, ticket sales will close Friday, 10/23 at 3pm
A Zoom link will be sent to all participants in advance. We hope you’ll join us to mix, measure, sip, and chat!
* Due to ABC regulations, alcohol is not included in the kit. You will need 4oz. of bourbon for your two cocktails.