Join us for the first Brand SIG! This month, we will be discussing how to evolve from sales pipeline marketing to brand platform thinking.
Branding is the platform from which every successful marketing campaign should start. Every marketing effort that hopes to be on target needs a well-designed brand strategy behind it.
- Key components to developing a successful brand platform.
- Several examples of brands that are excelling at this type of thinking. We ask attendees to come with 1-2 “crushes.” These are companies today who are thinking big when it comes to building their brand and how this shows up for their customers.
- Common pitfalls for marketers, including how to balance sales with building a brand.
- Enlightened Initiate: 0-7 years of experience, college students, coordinators, managers
- Marketing Maestro: 8+ years of experience, Senior Managers, Directors
- Sales Champion: Experienced sales and business development
- Seasoned veteran: 25+ years of experience, VPs, SVPs, CMOs
- Applied academic
This forum includes all things branding, from overall brand journey to the latest awareness and development strategies. Topics include the steps to building a brand identity, meaningful social engagement, evolving from pipeline marketing to brand platform thinking, and launching a successful brand campaign.
Special Interest Groups are for AMA Richmond members only.
Lunch provided by Groovin’ Gourmets.