AMA ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
AMA Richmond – Robert R. Barber Endowment Fund for Scholarship & Training
AMA Richmond (RVA) will be awarding two scholarships in 2020: a first place award of $3,500, along with a free AMA RVA annual membership, and a second place award of $1,500, on behalf of the Robert R. Barber Endowment Fund for Scholarship and Training. Future scholarship amounts will be determined annually.
Eligibility Requirements and Scholarship Guidelines
- Applicant must be a full-time, undergraduate student attending an accredited college or university in the Greater Richmond region.
- Applicant must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related course of study (i.e. general business, communications, advertising, public relations, market research, etc.).
- Applicant must be scheduled to graduate no sooner than May 2021.
- Applicant must be available to interview with Scholarship Selection Committee between late March – early April 2020.
- Proceeds of scholarship will be paid directly to the students’ college or university towards payment of tuition, books or other school supplies.
- No applicant shall receive the First Place Scholarship Award more than once.
- The scholarship application must be postmarked or submitted online, no later than March 23, 2020, 11:59P.M.
- The award will be made at the Richmond Chapter of the AMA luncheon in April.
Or, application materials can be mailed to:
Shelley Olds Burns, M.Ed.
Robins School of Business
Queally Hall, Suite Q273
102 UR Drive
University of Richmond, VA 23173
For more information, contact Shelley Olds Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-837-4180.